Tournaments and Shoots throughout the year
Archers in all ages welcome and encouraged
Lost Arrow Archers is a non-profit archery club designed to bring the opportunity for archers to shoot and compete. LAA Hosts a Paper Target Triple Crown in the winter. LAA also hosts a 3-D Triple Crown which draws hundreds of shooters per event. We have winter leagues for 450 Vegas, 300 Blueface, 300 Vegas, and 3-D (when facilities are available.) The members are available to help new shooters get into the sport and further their abilities.
Lost Arrow 2017-2018 Events Schedule
1) December 10 Sunday 450 Vegas, 1st Leg T.C. Rocky Mountain Discount Sports
2) January 7 Sunday 450 Vegas, 2nd Leg T.C. Rocky Mountain Discount Sports
3) January 28 Sunday 450 Vegas 3rd Leg T.C. Rocky Mountain Discount Sports
4) February 17,18 Sat/Sun 3D T.C 1st Leg Fairgrounds
5) March 3,4 Sat/Sun 300 BlueFace TBD
6) March 17,18 Sat/Sun 3D T.C. 2nd leg Fairgrounds
7) June 23-24 Sat/Sun 3D T.C. 3rd leg and Fun shoot games Casper Mountain
8) July 15 Sunday LAA Club Picnic/Games Casper Mountain
The shoots are always tons of fun. The club members are inviting and very helpful.
Lost Arrow Archers facilitate diverse and dynamic shooting experiences through exceptional course design and service to the community of archers throughout the state.
I have been a member of Lost Arrow Archers for over twenty years. They do an exceptional job on the upkeep of the Natrona County Archery Range as well as putting together the best shoots in the state. LAA ROCKS!!!
Sunday July 15, 2018 Starting around Noon. Food will be served shortly after.
Come one come all to the LAA BBQ. This BBQ will have Smoked Brisket, Smoked Pulled Pork, Chicken, Chile Beans, and other sides. We also play games and have lots of giveaways for the members. Memberships are required for food and for giveaways. Memberships can be purchased at Absolute Archery and must be purchased by July 7 to be included into the drawings. Memberships are 15 per person or 25 for immediate family consisting of 2 adults (married) and 2 children (under 18.)
Sign up to hear from us about events.